- 1.Preheat the oven to 325°F, grease an 8x8-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- 2.In a small bowl, stir together the flaxseed and water and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- 3.In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugars, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
- 5.Transfer the crumbly mixture to the prepared pan and use your fingertips to press it into an even layer. Sprinkle the reserved chocolate chips on top and gently press into the dough. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if using. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs. Cool on a wire rack for at least 45 minutes before slicing and serving.
No reviews for this Repice
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips, reserve some for topping
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling, optional