- 1.Add pineapple, strawberries, 1 cup of water, agave nectar, and lime juice to a blender.
- 2.Blend until pureed and there are no more chunks left.
- 3.Pour juice through a strainer into a pitcher. (you may need to use a spoon or spatula to help it through)
- 4.Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water to the pitcher. Stir to mix and serve!
No reviews for this Repice
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- juice of 1 lime (about 2–3 tablespoons)