- 1.Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and puree until smooth. Depending on the size of your blender, you may need to do this in batches. I usually puree the cucumber and lime juice first, then add in the rest to make sure it all fits. If drinking immediately, blend in a few handfuls of ice to the blender before straining.
- 2.Strain using a fine mesh strainer or nut-milk bag (this fine mesh strainer over a large mason jar works perfectly).
- 3. Serve over lots of ice or store in the fridge until ready to drink.
No reviews for this Repice
- 4 cups roughly chopped cucumber (can leave the seeds/peel on)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup packed mint leaves
- 1/4 cup sugar (I usually start with 1/4 cup and add more if needed)
- 4 1/2 cups water
- pinch salt