- 1.Place the frozen berries, ice cubes, coconut milk, almond butter and spinach in a blender. Add acai powder, if using. Blend until smooth, adding additional coconut milk as needed. (As little as necessary so your smoothie will be thick). Taste and add maple syrup or sweetener of choice, if desired. Blend again.
- 2.Pour into two bowls and top with hemp seeds, coconut flakes, blueberries, and dried strawberries.
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries*
- 4 ice cubes
- Splashes of light coconut milk (enough to get blender moving)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Handful of spinach
- Optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Optional: maple syrup or sweetener of your choice, to taste
- Topping options:
- hemp seeds
- coconut flakes
- freeze dried strawberries